Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Little Things in Life, Part II

Singular moments capture my amazement, wonder, and awe at life. I'm grateful for each trip, each connection, each adventure, each gasp of laughter.
I promise to soon get off this theme of gratitude. But hey...'tis the season and all.


An amazing sky

Morning at camp, sun streaming through the trees

This picture captures everything, especially since I had no idea it was being taken

Balance

My hobby

A long trip - tight quarters and comfortable silences

Always proud of this photo, taken in a place far far away

Lucky to call this home

Full minutes of uncontrollable laughter. Poor Skittles

You could hear the woosh of their wings. And it was a beautiful day

My next painting

Best friend

A place in Brazil that filled me with good, good feelings

I love to share in the ridiculousness of life. Nobody could look cool in that thing

My present painting. If only there were more hours in the day

A well-captured image of San Diego

<3

The drama of a carousel at night. Maybe a painting one day?

The intreague of a path, high up in the mountains

No comments: