Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween and Whatnot

I'm not sure if Halloween was cancelled this year due to the fact that the Phillies won the World Series, but just in case anyone out there remembers that today is Halloween and not "Phillys Parade Day,"
Happy Halloween!


This year, I will be a stealth ninja for Halloween. This really isn't much of a costume, as I'm pretty much AM a ninja, except that I use my words instead of chinese fighting stars. Trust me, nobody judo-kicks infectious diseases in the face like I do, figuratively speaking.


Brian will be going as a Reno 911 policeman, and I for one am looking forward to him wearing the short-shorts that came with the outfit. Aah....Halloween.


So everybody have fun and be safe out there tonight. And watch your backs...there might be a stealth ninja sneaking up behind you, ready to unleash her fists of fury upon you (or steal your beer, whichever comes first)

Editor's note: I am no longer a stealth ninja. I got demoted when, upon leaving Donica Sico's Halloween Party, I made a comment about how I'm capable of "disappearing into the night" and promptly fell down the stairs.

No comments: