Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back-to-Work Countdown

Well, I'm attempting to write this entire post using both left AND right hands - we'll see how that goes. I'm supposed to go back to work on Monday and I honestly have no clue if that is feasible in the least. As of today, I can type a bit, which is great, but I still can't drive, carry anything heavier than an empty cereal box, or put more than two pounds of pressure on anything with my right hand. Come to think of it, writing this post is really starting to hurt! Not a good sign, but I still have 4 days to go and the body is capable of amazing things. Or so I've heard.

Unfortunately, it turns out that spring is one of the worst times to break you wrist. The days are getting longer and warmer, which is ideal for numerous outdoor activities. I'm definitely getting antsy to start running again and get working on the yard, which needs considerable work. Aaah, well, all in good time.

No comments: