Monday, March 1, 2010

TITD Goes International, Beeyatch, And Buys A Boat

Oh, man, I'm too cool for school.

I'm SO cool, that I have people from Greece following my blog.

Hello, Billo Greece, otherwise known as (new) reader #87.

(I say "new" reader #87, because I *had* a reader #87 at one point. And then he/she died. I'm assuming.)

This guy? Is Greek.
Like, so Greek, I can't even read his blog.
Or understand the OTHER site he recently joined.

Which makes it official. Tapdancing in the dark (or TITD, for those of you - myself included - who are too lazy to spit out 6 whole syllables) has gone international.

Awesome-sauce.

You guys, I'm totally psyched.
I'm ready to drink some Ouzo and break some plates and roast a fucking goat in the yard.

Which really isn't that different than any other day, but you know what I mean...

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my new international blog celebrity status, and I'm torn between producing my own line of high-end vodka (It'll be called reTARD by Lily) or buying a yacht.

Although, after watching THIS video, it's pretty clear what my choice should be.



Oh yeah, Imma buy me a boat.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you.
I have a Greek and some Spanish language followers on my adult blog.
In that sphere, we don't care about reading, the photos are generally self explanatory.
Good luck on your boat. Bon Voyage.

Travis said...

I recently won a caption contest with the words, "I'm on a boat, bitch."

This is the worlds coolest rap song.

Hell, at least it's honest.

Good luck with the Greeks and all that.

Mr. Apron said...

When you buy this boat, I want you to sail it all over the world and sing maritime sea shanties at the top of your goddamn lungs.

You can do this topless, if you want. I mean, whatever. I would, if I had me a pair of bitchtees.

Unknown said...

LOVE "I'm on a boat"
lmfao

Kim said...

I think you owe yourself some Greek food for having a Greek follower. Done and done.

Erin said...

Love that song- don't you ever forget!

And OPA! to the new Greek follower or some such nonsense.

Julia said...

hey! I was here first! I've been following you from Italy/Spain since November! Just 'cause my blog is in English doesn't mean I'm any less international! I should win the international follower title :)

anya said...

OMG - roast a fucking goat in the backyard! That made me spit out my coffee.
You owe me a coffee now.

Congrats on going international!

phairhead said...

Ha! It weirds me out when I get an international follower. Do they have translation software especially designed for sarcastic pop culture lovin' American bloggers?

Ed said...

Buy that boat! Buy that boat!

Christina Harper said...

Of course you should buy a boat! Durh.

Of course, just don't do anything completely inappropriate with a merman. The bunny might not approve.

kanishk said...

the photos are generally self explanatory.
Good luck on your boat.
home jobs without registration