Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Haircut!

Haircuts are fun!
Apparently I'm ringing in the New Year (a month early) with a brand new 'do!

I was typing away at my computer this morning when I suddenly realized that my hair does and will continue to look like an electrocuted poodle for the entire winter season. It's too cold to let it air dry in curls, especially since it takes my hair 3-4 hours to dry naturally (I have an "undercoat" that would put a husky to shame). Straightening it, which is my other option, takes an hour out of my day, minimum. Every morning I roll out of bed, take one look at my hair, pull it back, and continue with my routine thinking "tomorrow I'll do something nice with it."


So, I cut it off. Below are before and after shots:

Before:






























Okay, no, seriously...


Before (hottie on the left):











After:
So there ya have it.
Change is good! Hooray for Change!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

ErinScatt said...

love the chopped do! Looks great!

I DO Belize Weddings said...

omgggggggg you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!

And I love the hottie on the left comment.

CharlieReed2004 said...

Bra-vo.