Monday, October 26, 2009

Cake. Fuck.

Dear Anonymous Person Who Threw Away My Cake
Die.
Fucking die.
A horrible, pain-filled death of much suffering.

PS - I hate you.



On Friday, in the afternoon (after I wrote my blog for the day), someone threw away the rum cake I brought back from Bermuda for my coworkers. I put the cake out Thursday in the late afternoon, and when I came in on Friday morning, I noticed that it was yet unopened and still sealed in the airtight plastic covering.

As in, still fresh as a fucking daisy.

And then just after lunch on Friday, my coworker comes in and is all, “Dude, what’d you do with the cake? I was gonna try some.” And I was like, “Nothing. Why? Where is it?” and she was all, “I dunno. It’s just gone.”

So of course I had to run some reconnaissance, because this is CAKE we’re talking about after all, and I’ll be damned if I can sit by and let innocent cake go missing without bringing certain individuals to justice.
Especially when said cake was painstakingly transported with love all the way from Bermuda to New Jersey, despite the fact that I had swine flu and was, essentially, dying.

So, yeah, where the fuck is my cake?!?

But before I could get up, my boss came in.
Due to a combination of OCD and complete disregard for looking silly whist poking around in nooks and crannies for missing stuff, she’s pretty much the office Sherlock Holmes.

I love her.

So she comes in and tells me that she found my cake.
It’s in the trash.

So I ask her, completely outraged, “Do you mean the box is in the trash – like, because everyone ate the cake – or is the entire CAKE in the trash?!?”

The cake is in the trash.
And as far as she can tell, it’s still in the packaging.

Begin VOLUMINOUS AMOUNTS OF HATE in 3…2…1…

So here’s what I suspect went down:
SOMEONE in the office (and I believe I know who, and I also believe she is the dumbest thing to ever walk the planet) walked by and decided to “clean up” the coffee station. She threw out the leftover Dunkin Donuts donut holes that were put out on Thursday, which, fine. I understand. But THEN she saw my cake and DESPITE the fact that it was still shrink wrapped, in her little pea-sized brain, she realized that she had seen it sitting out the day before, so it must therefore be OLD and trash-worthy.

And you know what? I don’t care that she’s a dimwit. I don’t care that I should feel bad for her because she’s destined to go through life struggling to understand advanced concepts like shrink-wrap and doorknobs.

I still hope she fucking dies.

And sure, am I cursing a lot in this blog?
Hell-fucking-yes.

Because somebody threw away cake.
MY cake.
And if there’s a better reason to drop the F-bomb multiple times, I don’t want to know about it.

Fuck.

13 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Next time she brings lunch in a tupperware bowl or something, shit in it, right on top of the food...it is the only reasonable revenge...

Ed said...

Fuck that cake-hating bitch.

You should totally find something of hers and throw it away.

Does she own a dog?

Just brainstorming here.

Travis said...

Geez. I laughed a lot, but not at you, really. I can't think of any other better time to use the "F" word, unless you want the "F" word done to you right then and there.

That's real.

I'm with OM and Ed. Lets get her dog, and shit on it.

Erin said...

Why would someone waste CAKE? Donut holes, whatever, I would still eat them, but fine. CAKE?!?! CAKE is a commodity!! I am sorry for your loss.

Ashley said...

Unwarranted Cake Disposal definitely deserves some Fuck-Bombs.

A tragedy.

Elise said...

As an ex-employee of that office, I am awestruck, flabbergasted, appalled! That never happened when I was there -- usually it was the other way around -- stuff would sit so long, even the bugs wouldn't bother.

adrienzgirl said...

Dimwit is not an excuse for killing a perfectly perfect rum cake.

Fucking stupid bitch!

phairhead said...

stupid cake hatin' whore!! you should make her some Ex-Lax brownies

Kim said...

A person that would throw away a perfectly good cake needs to be disciplined severely.

Mr. Apron said...

Wow.

People have called this mouthfuck a lot of awful names, but I don't think anyone's gone for "cuntstick" yet, so here we go:

"Man! That fucking cuntstick! I'd sent her to Bermuda in a fucking bodybag and tell her to bring me back some more rum cake. IN HELL!!!!!!"

PorkStar said...

LMAO, so well.. if the cake was in the trash and still packed... was it retrieved and enjoyed?

Shit, if that were my (fucking) cake, I could care less where it was, as long as it's still wrapped... I'd eat it and then send a hate email to her with some virus crap on it.

I might have done that before, so I know what I'm talking about.

uhm... maybe i shouldnt have said that too loud.

Leslie The Pirate said...

Fuck shitting on her food. Shit on her desk.

Better yet. Shit in a bag. Set it on fire, and throw it onto her desk while she is there.

Emily said...

I HATE HER (FLAMES COMING OUT OF MY HEAD!) LET'S GET HER! My rage on behalf of you and your sweet, innocent cake is boundless.