Thursday, September 17, 2009

que fait ce moyen?

So, I got this award over at Stacie's Maddness:





Which is awesome and you know what? That totally made my day.
THANK YOU Stacie and your apparent Maddness. Great minds think alike ;-)

But, not being French and all, I didn't really know what it meant.
que fait ce moyen?


I had to babelfish that bitch.


Apparently J'Adore tien means I adore yours.

And then I forgot that the word "blog" was on the end of that phrase and I was all, "she adores my what?"


And THEN my mind immediately went into the gutter, and I had to agree that I adore mine too.


What?


Nevermind. Long story short, she adores my blog (and possibly my vajayjay).


This is a NSA-type of award (No Strings Attached, for those of you who don't troll the "Casual Encounters" site on Craigslist. Not that I do. Wait...)


BUT, seeing as I'm at a loss for blog content today (story of my life since Operation Countdown To Wedded Bliss), I'm gonna make me some rules for this here fancy schmancy award.



Ahem...



10 Things I'm Adoring Today


1. Baby carrots
When I'm hungry and not in the mood to weigh ten gazillion pounds, baby carrots come to my rescue. I can munch away without the unfortunate caloric side effects. I owe my sweet badonkadonk to those little guys.

2. Access to the company credit card
Not nearly as cool as it sounds. I'm not buying Jimmy Choos or anything, but being able to purchase a review article that will give me all the information I need on one convenient PDF file makes my job SO much easier. Like I said - not nearly as cool as buying designer shoes, but handy, none the less

3. Pirates Booty.
It's out on the counter and it's amazing.

4. Texting
I was a little slow to jump on the texting bandwagon, but now that I'm a "texter," I really enjoy being able to text dirty...oops...I mean sweet things to my honey for him to read at his convenience.

5. My space heater
My company must have the most spastic air conditioning unit on the planet. Not only is it one man's FULL TIME JOB to manage this hunk of junk, but I'm pretty sure that right now? It's stuck in the "on" position. Despite the fact that it's 65 degrees and cloudy out. If I had balls, they'd be retreating into my cavity right now. But the space heater is totally keeping the room at "ass cold" whereas the rest of the building is experiencing "nuclear winter," so needless to say, I adore it.

6. Milo
Can you believe it? Despite all the crap he's pulled in recent months, today, I'm adoring him. We were snuggled up together this morning and I'll be damned if he can't be the cutest little shit when he wants to be. His saving grace, apparently...

7. My comfy work pants.
They're brown. They fit loosely while still looking stylish. When I'm wearing them, I feel like I'm wearing my pyjamas. I heart them.

8. Lunchtime.
T minus 3 minutes. I'm a hungry hungry hippo today (which is why this is the THIRD TIME I've mentioned food on this list).

9. My car.
I don't usually adore my car. In fact, most days, I despise it. But when I got to work this morning I casually glanced in the back seat and saw my air filter. The air filter that's supposed to be IN my car, filtering air or some shit. Brian and his friend Chris took it out last week when it broke like a little bitch, and they forgot to put it back in. BUT. My car is still running, despite the lack of air filter. Since my car usually punks out at shit like that, I have to admit, I'm grateful for it today. But now that I've said that, chances are, it's going to break down again, so I'm already adoring it less in anticipation. Huh.

10. YOU GUYS
Yes, you. I can see you there, reading my blog (stop picking your nose). THANK YOU for reading my nonsensicle tirades day after day. YOU GUYS are the reason that I write. Well, that and a need for psychotherapy coupled with a lack of cash, but mostly it's YOU GUYS that keep me coming back day after day. Please accept this internet pat on the bum as thanks for your patronage

*pat pat pat fondle..."

Oops, sorry. My hands have a mind of their own.

And now, I give this award to:

Elise (for the newbie blog)
and f8hasit (for being my 33rd follower and having a clever title that took me a minute to get, because, let's face it, I'm not all that bright).

Have at it, guys!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ha, i don't know anything about your vaj-jay...but I do know I likey your bloggy.

and, I still don't use text and am getting harrassed daily about it. So much so that I'm not going to get text just to keep pissing those people off...ha. take that.

f8hasit said...

Ah, but you DID get it! Kudos to you. I wonder sometimes...

Hey now! Thanks for the award! How wonderfully fabulous of you! All I had to do was be the 33rd follower? Amazing.

But I WILl humbly accept it and post it proudly on my blog. I want to also thank you for usurping at least an hour (maybe it was more?) of my time today as I read through past posts. Very enjoyable. I look forward to the future ones!
:-)

phairhead said...

congrats rock star!!! ;)

Elise said...

Thanks Lilly! That made my day!

Mr. Apron said...

Dude. I want to fondle my followers, too. It's okay.