Monday, January 18, 2010

A Birthday Shout Out for a Birthday Shout Out

I know a lot of you guys read my blog and think, "Man, who could possibly enjoy spending time with this waste of a human being?"

In fact, I think my mom left a comment along those lines last week.

But there are a few brave souls that put up with my relentless sarcasm and endless supply of poop jokes year after year.

Jamie from Island of Reality is one of them.

I love her and apparently, she loves me too.

Exhibit A.

So thank you, Jaimers, for that lovely birthday blog. Come March 27th (right?), I'll be sure to return the favor.

And possibly another smooch-a-reno ;-)

2 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

What a good friend Lily. Her post was....befitting your belated Birthday! :D

Ed said...

Your mom's a douche.

We love you.