Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bonus Saturday Post: Where the Wild Things Are

Brian and I were enjoying our coffee in the sunroom this morning when we had some visitors.

(sorry some of them are blurry; there's a smudge on the lens because apparently somebody is incapable of keeping her fingers off of it like the idiot that she is)






Aaaannnddd....some video (because we're nerds like that)


This is the second time I've seen them. 3 adults and about 12 babies.
I think I'm going to call them Jon and Kate and [Jon's Mistress's Name] + 12

And while we're on the topic, we also had an encounter with our resident beaver a few nights ago


Dude, living in the woods is the best!

Well, except for the bugs which are, quite frankly, horrendous.

4 comments:

Mom2Peach said...

I'm jealous. You have beavers at your house.

Mr. Apron said...

Wow. The only time turkeys ever interrupted a meal of mine my wife and I were honeymooning in Bali.

And I think they Bali Bird Park deliberately sicced the turkeys on us, you know, so we'd take gay pictures and whatnot.

Jeanette said...

Haha I don't think I could resist keeping a baby for myself!

Emily said...

Cool! Plus, if you ever run out of cash, dinner!