Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You Were Taking Bets, Weren't You?

Hey guys
No, I'm not dead. Nor have I abandoned the blog for good.
I promise.

It's just that, well, there's so much stuff to DO now that I'm not chained to a desk 24/7.
Houses to clean
Horses to ride
Family to visit with

All that good stuff.

So, let's just say that I'm taking a Christmas Vacation away from the blog. My first vacation, actually, since I started this thing in August of 2008 (no joke).

Except, my Christmas Vacation will not include Clark Grizwold, humping dogs or crazy relatives showing up in broken-down trailors.

(...okay, maybe some humping dogs).

I hope you all have a very Happy Holidays.
See you soon

9 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Holidays! Come back soon!

Elise said...

I figured you were still digging out.

Mr. Apron said...

Ah, dog-humping.

Phenomenal.

Enjoy your vacation.

And your new desk-unchained existence.

Ed said...

Merry Christmas Lily!

Enjoy the break.

Travis said...

Well, I just lost a ten spot, so I'm a little upset about that.

At least I didn't put it on "dead."

Anyway, Merry Christmas, and have fun on your blogation!

adrienzgirl said...

Merry Christmas Lily!

Happy Vacation darlin'!

I expect some seriously public face lickin' when you return!

phairhead said...

merry merry, lily!

PorkStar said...

Merry christmas, funny pants... and i don't think there is such a think as vacation for you, not even from this blog if you are not taking one from dear love Milo....

IO forgot if that's the correct spelling of his name.

Erin said...

Happy Holidays! Enjoy your vacation.