Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just A Quickie (and lord knows we all love quickies...)

I received several comments stating that my new blog header picture is frightening.

I won't point out anyone in particular, but I will say that Carrie and Anya should probably wear diapers, because they must clearly piss their pants out of fear on a regular basis ;-)

(just kidding. Carrie and Anya are my only readers. I love them.)

That said...maybe it is a little scary. It's actually a picture Brian took of me when we stayed in the Ice Hotel. I associate it with being goofy and possibly drunk off of several shots of tequila drunk out of ice glasses. But...I supposed others might associate it with Edvard Munch's The Scream, which is decidedly less fun than drunken merriment.

The only natural solution to this dilemma is to vote on it. If only there were some mechanism on Blogger in which I could collect people's votes....

Oh wait...THERE IS!!!!

Please refer to the new poll on the right. Then, exercise your right to have an opinion by voting. Then, go buy me a present, because it's a rainy Thursday and I sure could use a pick-me-up.

That is all.

6 comments:

Elle said...

Wait wait wait...what is the ice hotel!?!?

Lily said...

It's in Canada, and it's AWESOME. Click on the link in the post. It'll send you to my entry and PICTURES.

Mr. Apron said...

Scary?

No, I don't think it's scary. It does remind me of the dentist scene from "Little Shop of Horrors" where the camera is placed inside the patient's "mouth" and there's a shot of Steve Martin holding a drill while the black doo-wop singers, dressed as hygienists, are backing him up.

Um, I guess, if you haven't seen this film, then I just come off sounding like a total fucktard.

Whatever. I'm used to blank stares.

Wheels said...

I like the new header!! And I'm easily frightened.

anya said...

Ha ha....thanks for making me look like a sissy. Even if it's true.

I don't think you should change it. It's a forewarning of the words they are about to read...(gotcha back. Nah nah nah nah.)

PorkStar said...

*Gasp!!! they two are not your only readers! I read you too, wtf!! : )

The picture in the header can be very suggestive for those LADIES with a very dirty mind. Only them.