Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday Happenings

Hey there, chitlins!
Happy Wednesday! Two more days left, people...hang in there.


Got a couple of quick mentions today, so we’re going to do this bullet-style. Shut your face – you love it!

  • First off, I have a guest blog over at Pretty How Town where I spill the guts on a pretty big secret. Intrigued? Go check it out. It’s worth your while.

  • Second off, you might have noticed that I changed the look of the blog just a little bit. I found this button called “Add a Gadget” in the customization section of Blogger and Holy Shit I kind of went crazy a little. A poll? On my blog? Yes, please. And while I was doing that, I noticed that the general vibe of my blog was this whole innocent “getting-through-life” thing, which is great for some people, but seems out of place here considering the bizarre and downright offensive posts I tend to leave up. What it pretty much comes down to is that at one point, I think I intended for my readers to respect me. Yeah, I laughed a little just writing that. Hence the newer descriptors and pictures that I feel better capture what my blog is about. Whatever that might be. Your guess is as good as mine.

  • And speaking of polls...I’m not sure if mine is actually working right. And it couldn’t POSSIBLY be because I signed out of my account and tried to vote several times anonymously to make it seem like people actually read my blog. No way. I’d never stoop to so low. So, go ahead and vote, and then let me know if it worked. Because I’m lonely. So, so lonely.

  • Finally, I now have an email address for this blog: tapdancinginthedark@yahoo.com. I dunno...other people were doing it, so I though I’d do it too. Feel free to email me and tell me how much you love my blog and it’s like oxygen to you and you can’t go a day without it and you spend all weekend longing for the return of Monday so that you can once again be enthralled by my staggering intellect and dry wit. Or, feel free to email me and tell me that there’s something in my teeth. Just don’t hate-email me or so help me god I will hunt you down and kill your loved ones in front of you.

Thanks a bunch, guys! Toodles!

4 comments:

carrie said...

Your new blog header frigtens me.

Jeanette said...

Add a gadget, so awesome. I just browse it every once in a while.

anya said...

Hey - the blog looks great! I voted on the poll. But I agree with Carrie. The picture is disturbing!
So you're a Ninja, huh? Funny stuff. Do you watch Power Rangers too? ;)

Lily said...

You know what would really help solve this whole blog header thing? A poll.
Well, what do you know...A POLL IS ON THE BLOG ABOUT THIS VERY TOPIC!

I will leave it or change it, based on your opinions. You have 6 days.

GO!