Monday, June 1, 2009

Iceland Envy

There are many reasons why I hate my sister, including the fact that she doesn't work (because she's a student) and she can run 3-5 miles at any given time, even if she hasn't run for 6 months.

And now I have a new reason to hate her.

She and her husband just came back from a 2 and 1/2 week trip in Iceland. Lucky Beeyatch. And after seeing the pics, there is no doubt in my mind that Iceland will be the next international trip I go on.

Observe...























































I could say that I now have a hard-on for Iceland, but that would be completely inappropriate, so I will do no such thing.
Let's just say that....if I had a penis, it would become erect at the thought of Iceland.
There. That's much more appropriate.

2 comments:

carrie said...

I will be jealous with you. It looks amazing.

Mr. Apron said...

Holy shit.

I hate your sister, too.