Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Homework Assignment

So…
Um…
Yeah.

Today’s lack of content is brought to you by Feeling Like Donkey Shit.

Feeling Like Donkey Shit: Not enough of a reason to stop drinking since 1543.

I kid.
I’m not hungover.

I’m being ravaged by Zombie Lyme Disease (duh).

So, I'm going to need someone to read this article and translate it into a method of killing my Zombie Lyme.

Click to enlarge

I'd do it, but quite frankly, I'm just too lazy.

So if you could be a bucket of peaches and get on that, that'd be ggrreeaaatttt.

And in the meantime, there’s this:

If you don't find this at least a little humerous, then we probably shouldn't be friends.

I'm just sayin'....

So, let's recap:
1) Find a way to kill my Zombie Lyme Disease
2) Figure out if we should be friends or not (based on your reaction to the above cartoon).

We'll reconvene tomorrow.
Peace out, bitches.

5 comments:

carrie @ brick city love said...

1a. We own several copies of the Zombie Survival Guide. There's got to be something helpful in there.

1b. I am related to a preeminent lyme hypochondriac and could hook you up with her number. She'll probably want you to see this lyme doc in central jerz.

2. Oh ve'll be friends; ve'll be friends and youz vill like it!

Kim said...

i think that cartoon makes me want to be friends with you for no other reason other than the cartoon

Jeanette said...

Ahhh C&H I try to post a comic at the end of every post. They are addicting.

phairhead said...

boyfriend has a zombie survival kit ready at the chosen hour.

best cartoon ever

Wheels said...

Think if I submit that picture of Jesus for the church bulletin that it'll get in? I love it!