Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just....No

Oh my god, I have neither the energy nor the brain activity suitable for blogging today. This MIGHT be due to the fact that I went to a kickboxing class last night that would have been more aptly named “Cry For Your Momma” class, considering that’s exactly what I did about 10 minutes in.

Was kickboxing always this hard? I remember attending it in my pre-Lyme and pre-plate-and-7-screws-wrist-fracture days, and while I recall being challenged physically, I don’t recall ever getting down on my hands and knees and begging for a swift death.

Hmmm.

At any rate, I’m exhausted. My muscles haven’t even begun to hurt, only because they’re still in the “overused and cramping up” mode. I expect to be in pain sometime over the weekend.

That is ridiculous.

So in the meantime, please enjoy this hilarious translation of a rap contest or rap battle or rap-off or whatever it’s called by the crazy kids these days…

If you need me, I'll be taking a nap in my car (don't judge).



4 comments:

carrie said...

Kick boxing has always been that hard.

Erin said...

I've never taken a kick boxing class, but I've always wanted to. Unfortunately my gym only offers the class at the ungodly hour of 6:00 am (Saturday and Sunday) or 3:00 pm Tuesdays (I'm at work until 5).

I'll watch that rap battle when I get home. I love rap lyrics, they are almost always hilarious. I heard one that said something like "I leave skid marks everywhere I sit 'cause I'm the shit."

Jeanette said...

I've never kick boxed... but I have seen that video way too many times, does that count?

Anonymous said...

{{{sends ben-gay}}}