Friday, April 17, 2009

Bonus Friday Post: Why Subway Can Cram It

Uggg, you guys.

Every time I eat at Subway I say to myself, "Self, let's not do that again, shall we?" And yet a month later, maybe two, I find myself unexplicably drawn to their neon sign in the food court like a moth to the flame.

It happened again today.

THIS is what I was expecting:

THIS is what I got:

Do we see the problem here? Now, granted, I like my sandwiches a little more plain-Jane than that overstuffed monstrosity pictured in the first image. But, lettuce and olives and godknowswhatelse notwithstanding, this is a little...erm...less than what I had in mind.

Self, let's not do that again, shall we???

1 comment:

Jamie said...

There is CLEARLY more than there 3 pieces of meat per sandwich in that promo picture. Bastards!! They always do that to you, which is why you have to amp up on the veggies in order to get a decent sandwich.

I'm soooo glad I'm out in the big city now with more options than just Subway or pizza to choose from!!