Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Recap and Ichy Sloth

Okay, kids. I’m actually quite busy today, and we had a company baby shower over my much-coveted lunch break, so don’t really have the time to blog in leisure. Here’s my 30-second recap of the weekend:
1. Milo crapped on Jericho’s bed and peed in our bed on Saturday, so he's, like, 0 for 2.
2. Jericho appears to be rebelling in response to Milo’s presence, so he’s, like, 0 for 20
3. Now that the roommates are gone, I can finally walk around in my underwear.
4. Watching adult recreational softball is hilarious, especially when most of them are over the age of 40.
5. Also, the BF looks SUPER hot in his softball pants

Now, shut up and enjoy this ichy sloth while I incorporate the ten-thousandth round of faculty comments into a slide presentation:
[SIDENOTE: that baby sloth kind of looks like my grandmother]


No comments: